Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- Sale as commercial feed - if meets Grade A standards or is "decharacterized." A.A.C. R3-3-904
- Sale of Raw Milk/Milk Products AZ St §3-606; Grade A Raw Milk Testing/Handling/Bottling Req'ts - A.A.C. R3-2-805
- Raw milk for retail sale must be clearly labeled and displayed/offered separately from pasteurized milk; Cattle producing raw milk must be tested for tuberculosis and brucellosis before beginning production and every 12 months
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.