Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- CA Food & Ag § 35891 - Minimum requirements for raw market milk
- Raw milk must have warning either on display or, if sold from place of production, may be attached to bottle. 17 CCR § 11380. Raw milk for consumption to have not greater than 10 coliform bacteria/mL and not greater than 15,000 bacteria/mL. CA Food & Ag Code § 35781 (a)(1)
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
2010 (Humboldt County) Legislative Session
Bill: O 512.4
California (Humbolt County) Citizen request to rescind County Ordinance banning raw milk sales
- Request denied by Board of Supervisors (5-0)
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.