Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- Yes - on farm sales of raw milk allowed with limitations on promotion of such sale.
- K.S.A. 65-771.
- Raw milk bacterial count < 100K/mL. Kan. Admin. Regs. 4-7-6. Farm sales of raw milk may not be promoted beyond sign on premises, which must identify milk as raw.
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
2013 Legislative Session
Bill: SB 146
Expands the definition of permitted on-farm raw milk sales to include milk delivered by the producer to the consumer
- Pending: Senate Agriculture Committee
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.