Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- Yes - statute allows for sale and delivery of raw milk directly from farm to final consumer.
- V.A.M.S. 196.935 (restricting sale of milk to pasteurized, making exception for delivery to individual from farm); 2 Mo. Code of State Regulations 80-2.091 (sale to final consumer and food sale/service establishments limited to pasteurized products except as provided by statute; allows administrator to permit sale of ungraded milk in emergency).
- It does not appear that the raw milk deliveries allowed by the exception are subject to any standards.
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.