Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- N.J.S.A. 24:10-57.17
- No person shall sell or distribute to ultimate consumer milk that is not pasteurized.
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
215th, ends 8-Jan-13 Legislative Session
Permit sale of raw milk under certain conditions and establishes raw milk permit program
- In Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee
214th Legislative Session
Bill: A-743 / S-2702
Would allow on-farm sale of raw milk and raw milk products (e.g., yogurt, kefir, butter and cheese) by a licensed dairy
- Assembly bill passed (71-6); Failed to pass out of Senate Economic Growth Committee
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.