Raw Milk Laws & Regulations
- Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
- Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
- Yes - allows incidental sales directly to consumer at farm where produced.
- WI St 97.24 (requiring that milk sold to consumers be Grade A and requiring that Grade A products be effectively pasteurized); Wis. Adm. Code. ATCP 60.235
Raw Milk Bills & Related Legislation
2011-2012, ends 30-May-12 Legislative Session
Bill: SB 108
Allow the sale of unpasteurized milk products with the exemption from rules and licensing and permitting requirements for certain dairy farms
- Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution
Search the Foodborne Illness Database
Several families offered to share their stories on video to help raise awareness about the potential risks and negative effects on health from drinking contaminated raw milk.